Stuartholme School has partnered with Belbaker to offer a cost effective and convenient transport option for getting your daughter/s to and from the School.
Belbaker operates four bus routes exclusively for Stuartholme students each morning and afternoon. Each bus varies in size depending on the route, and is equipped with latest technology, GPS tracking, seat belts and air-conditioning.
Ticketing – 2020
2020 Bus Network passes are now available. 2019 Casual passes can still be purchased.
If your daughter wishes to use the Stuartholme bus service, families have the option of purchasing one of the following bus passes:
- Annual – $1070 per year
- Term – $320 per term
- Casual – $84 per 10 trip pass
Bus passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. All payments must be made in advance and can be made via the website. Select Payments, Event Payment. The Event type will be ‘Bus Network Ticket’. Under the Comments section, enter ticket type and quantity. If payment is not received before travel a $50 administration fee will be charged. Bus ticket pricing is subject to an annual price increase.
All students using the bus network must be registered and make payment as necessary per pass. Registrations for 2020 are Open.
Please register using the form at the bottom of this page.
Please note online payment and receipt number is required for registration. If you have any questions or queries, please telephone our school reception 07 3369 5466.
Conditions of travel
- Students must be registered to travel on the bus.
- Seating is limited; priority will be given to students travelling on annual and term passes.
- Students travelling on the buses are representatives of the School and are required to behave appropriately.
- Students will be collected and returned to their registered bus stop by Belbaker, unless authorised by the School.
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times.
- Bags must be carried on and off the bus by hand and not worn on the shoulder.
- It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of their bus route number. They must ensure they are at the correct bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to the timetabled departure time of the stop.
- If a student is catching the bus at a stop which does not have a time specified, it is recommended that she should be at her stop at the specified for that group of stops.
- Buses will not pass a pickup point before the timetabled time; however they may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Students are to remain at the stop until the bus arrives.
- Timings and pickup points may change depending on the needs of students. If this is the case, parents will be notified via email communications at the beginning of each term.
- Bus routes are reviewed annually and any amendments will be communicated at the earliest convenience.
Bus 1 - Bellbowrie, Brookfield, Kenmore, Fig Tree Pocket
|6.53am||BT Moggill Road @ Bellbowrie shops, continue to roundabout on Moggill Road|
|6.55am||BT Moggill Road @ Moggill, (L) Kangaroo Gully Road, BT Bellbowrie Chase, (R) Sugars Road BT outside 101 Sugars Rd, (L) Moggill Road|
|7.05am||BT Grandview Road, BT QCAT, BT Diggers Rest, (L) Rafting Ground Road, BT @ Rafting Ground Park|
|7.15am||BT Rees Way, BT Brookfield Road 47, BT Greentrees West 42 (PM only), BT @ Gap Creek Road, BT Friary 39|
|7.25am||BT Kenmore Village, (R) Marshall Lane, BT Marshall Stop 36, (R) Kersley Road, (L) Kenmore Road, BT Sunset 45|
|7.35am||BT 37 Fig Tree Pocket Road, continues along Fig Tree Pocket Road and right into Moggill Road. |
In PM, also stops at BT 33A on Fig Tree Pocket Rd and at BT Norman Street (along Kenmore Rd).
|7.40am||BT Chapel Hill Stop 28, (L) Western Freeway, (L) Mt Coot-tha Road, (R) Richer Road, (L) Birdwood Terrace|
|8:10am||School bus bay|
Bus 2 - Graceville through to Oxley, Seventeen Miles Rocks, Jindalee through to Westlake
|6.55am||BT Graceville Fiveways 50 (AM only - Honour Ave at Graceville Station is used in PM), BT Sherwood 56, BT 61 Cliveden (R), BT Cook Street 62A, continue on Seventeen Mile Rocks Road, BT Argyle 73, (R) Windemere Avenue, (L) Sinnamon Road|
|7.10am||BT Windemere Estate 78, (L) Goggs Road, continue onto Centenary Highway, (L) Mt Ommaney Sinnamon Park Exit, BT bus stop on Glen Ross Rd off ramp, (L) Dandenong Road, BT next to Library (PM only), (R) Horizon Drive, BT Baden Powell, BT Horizon Drive @ Tebera Street, BT Horizon Drive @ Tigris Street, (L) Sumners Road|
|7.25am||BT @ Tomkins Road, (L) Centenary Highway, (L) Mt Coot-tha Road, (R) Richer Road, (L) Birdwood Terrace|
|8:10am||School inner bus zone|
Bus 3 - Gaythorne, Enoggera, Keperra, Ferny Grove, The Gap, Ashgrove, Bardon
|7.05am||BT Gaythorne 33, Along Samford Rd, (L) Tramway Street , (R) Arbor Street, (L) Conavalla Street|
|7.15am||BT Ferny Grove Bus Interchange, (L) Conavalla Street, (R) Arbor Street, (L) Tramway Street, (R) Samford Road, (R) Settlement Road, (R) Kaloma Road, BT Harward St #38, BT Hilder Road School 40, (L) Hilder Road.|
In PM also stops at BT Dawson 26 and BT Settlement - Tinward
|7.30am||BT Wittonga Park 42, (L) Waterworks Rd, (R) School Road, (R) Payne Road to roundabout, BT Payne-Dillon 44c, BT Payne-Whitehead 41|
|7.40am||BT Payne - Paten Road 33, (R) Waterworks Road, BT Kilmaine St 29, (R) Coopers Camp Road, BT West Ashgrove 24, BT corner of Coopers Camp Road & Fletcher Parade, continue to Bardon shops, along Simpsons Road to School.|
|8:05am||School inner bus zone|
Bus 4 - Alderley, Wilston, Newmarket, Kelvin Grove
|7.15am||Along Raymont Rd: BT Outside 219 Raymont Road, BT Alderley Grove 5A, BT Chermside Street Stop 8A, (R) Grange Road, (L) Days Road, (R) Kedron Brook Road|
|7.20am||BT Wilston Village 20, (R) Newmarket Road, (L) Enoggera Road, (R) Ashgrove Avenue , BT Ashgrove Avenue 22, (L) Waterworks Road, BT Woodland Street (BT Ashgrove Ave Woolworths will be used in PM), (R) Enoggera Terrace, BT Enoggera Terrace 11, (L) Latrobe Terrace|
|7.35am||BT Old Ithaca Fire Station 9, continue on Given Terrace, BT Paddington Tavern Stop 6, Given Terrace Stop 5 (PM) - continue as Caxton Street, (R) Castlemaine Street, (R) Milton Road, (L) Cribb Street, (R) Coronation Drive, BT Regatta Stop 12, (R) High Street, (R) Sherwood Road, BT Sherwood Road @ Jephson 22, (R) Jephson St, (L) Croydon St, (L) Milton Rd, BT Milton Rd at Morley St #13, (R) Mt Coot-tha Road, (R) Richer Street, (L) Birdwood Terrace|
|8:10am||Stuartholme School - driveway roundabout|