Experience Stuartholme School on the road.
Are you considering a boarding school for your daughter? If so, come meet with staff from Brisbane’s only Catholic girls’ boarding school at one of our upcoming events. We can tell you all about a Stuartholme education and what it offers your family. A Stuartholme girl is happy, well-rounded, independent, kind compassionate and resilient. With us, your daughter will have a defining education. Our girls enjoy their own room and the experience of vibrant Brisbane city in an outstanding bush setting. Caring and being alert to each boarder are our priorities. Here country and city, international and indigenous girls make lifelong friendships.
2022 Regional Tours
As Brisbane’s only Catholic Girls Boarding School, Stuartholme is hitting the road on our 2022 regional tour so come meet staff, learn more about recently developed boarding house facilities and experience a school where Stuartholme girls are empowered to try new things and find their calling.
Tour Dates and Events. Please register to attend using the form below.
- Goondiwindi Aspects Art Show and Show – 28 to 30 April 2022
- Longreach Families Evening – 6 June 2022
- ICPA QLD State Conference, Blackall – 7 to 9 June 2022
- Ag-Grow Field Day, Emerald – 23 to 25 June 2022
- Emerald Families Function – Friday 24 June 2022
- Moree Families Function – 20 July 2022
- Moree Boarding Schools Expo, Moree Services Club – 21 July 2022
- ICPA Federal Conference, Perth – 3 to 4 August 202
- Talwood Ladies Day – 24 August 2022
- Goondiwindi Sports Weekend – 10 to 11 September 2022
- Mt Isa Boarding School Expo – 14 to 15 October 2022
- Dalby Families Function – 4 November 2022
- St Patricks Primary School Fete – 5 November 2022