Stuartholme School is on the road, and bringing Brisbane’s best and only Catholic Girls Boarding School to you.
Are you considering a boarding school for your daughter? If so, come meet with staff from Brisbane’s only Catholic girls’ boarding school at one of our upcoming events. We can tell you all about a Stuartholme Education and what it offers your family. A Stuartholme girl is happy, well-rounded, independent, kind compassionate and resilient. With us, your daughter will have a defining education. Our girls enjoy their own room and the experience of vibrant Brisbane city in an outstanding bush setting. Caring and being alert to each boarder are our priorities. Here country and city, international and indigenous girls make lifelong friendships.
2021 Regional Tours
We can confirm the following events and dates
- Goondiwindi Art, Wine & Cheese Evening – Tuesday 24 August, The Resting Place of Birds from 5.30pm
- Regional family Visits (Longreach, Isisford, Tambo, Taroom) – 5 to 10 September 2021
- Longreach Families Evening – Sunday 5 September 2021, Harry’s Restaurant from 5.30pm (RSVP below)
- Stuartholme Meet & Greet Afternoon Tea – Monday 6 September, Barcaldine from 3.30pm (RSVP below)
- Barcaldine Westech Field Days – 7 to 8 September 2021
- Goondiwindi Sports Weekend – 9 to 10 October 2021
- ICPA Federal Conference – 3 to 4 November 2021
- St George Families Evening – Saturday 6 November 2021, The Australian Hotel from 5.30pm
- St Patricks Primary School Fete – Sunday 7 November 2021
- Talwood Pink Ladies Day – Wednesday 10 November 2021
Please RSVP below if you can join us for an upcoming event