A fundamental principle of Sacred Heart Education is that all students have a right to be educated to their fullest potential. The best educational outcome for each individual student is always the main objective. Stuartholme School collectively values a deep respect for intellectual values, and celebrates academic performance and achievements.
Each year we celebrate academic effort by acknowledging the girls who improve their grade point average; encouraging the student community to work towards greater self-improvement. Our annual Celebration of Excellence ceremony in Term 4 recognises our highest achievers in all areas of the School, with a particular focus on the Year 12 students.
Stuartholme School has a long tradition of academic excellence. These achievements reflect the dedication and hard work of our teachers and students, and the quality of the teaching and learning opportunities provided at the School.
Building on the long-standing tradition of academic excellence at Stuartholme School, we are proud to announce our 2021 graduates have achieved outstanding academic excellence.
- 100% (State average 93.5%) of our students attained their Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE)
- Four of our students achieved straight A grades in all six of their General subjects (only 2.2% of 51,709 students achieved this result)
- An additional 23 students achieved straight A grades in five of their General subjects, with no less than a B standard in their sixth subject
- 8 of our students achieved the result of 100% in at least one of their external exams
- Three of our students achieved 99/100 for their final subject score in the subjects of Literature and Music Extension
- 39 Diplomas were awarded, 11 Certificate IIIs were awarded, and 15 Certificate IIs were awarded