Stuartholme School’s 2018 Tuition fees are Goods and Services Tax (GST) free and inclusive of all curricular activities including:
- Tuition costs including printed curriculum materials and text books
- Fundamental Equipment related to Science, Art and Design Technology (Home Economics)
- Camps and retreats
- School Photos
- Student accident insurance
- Transport to School sporting events
- IT subscriptions, licences and software
- Alumnae Association Membership
- School Yearbook
- Student handbook/diary
- Student ticket to Valedictory dinner (Year 12)
Stuartholme School adopts a bring your own device program.
Fees are subject to an annual increase in accordance with the School Board’s budget. Fees and the curricular items they include are assessed and confirmed in the December preceding the following year. Parents are notified each year in writing.