Stuartholme School’s Erskine Alumnae Recognition Awards aim to recognise the achievements and successes of our past students. The recipients of the awards are honoured at the annual Alumnae event, held on the weekend closest to the Feast of Saint Madeleine Sophie Barat (25 May).
Nominations can be made by members of the Alumnae and the wider community, including:
- Past students from any Sacred Heart school
- Staff, current students and parents of Stuartholme
- Employers of Stuartholme Alumnae
For a Stuartholme Alumna to be eligible for the Awards, the nominator must provide evidence of the following criteria. Nominators are asked to provide short written statements to support the selection criteria, as well as the nominees most recent resume/LinkedIn profile and other any supporting documentation.
Young Alumna of the Year
- Nominees must be 35 years and under, with at least 5 years work experience
- Exceptional success in area of chosen profession/industry
- Substantial demonstration of contribution to the community. This may be as part of employment of may be related to voluntary or charity work
Outstanding Alumna of the Year
- Sustained exceptional success in the area of chosen professional/industry
- Substantial contribution to the community. This may be as part of employment or may be related to voluntary or charity work
28 February – Closing date for nominations
Mid March – Nominations are submitted to judging panel (Principal, Chaplain, SSCA President and one member of the Alumnae Committee)
Mid April – Judging panel meet to select winners
May – All finalists are invited to attend the Alumnae Reunions event, where nominations are announced and the winners recognised
How to apply
Please email all submissions to Alumnae.