Stuartholme School are fortunate to have a wonderful network of parent and community supporters throughout the school. Parents of Stuartholme are the parent community body for the School. The objectives of the Parents of Stuartholme Community groups are consistent with the School mission and philosophy. In particular, they aim to support, promote and maintain the learning, spiritual, social and physical development of Stuartholme School students by:
- Fostering a distinctively Catholic environment within the School community consistent with the ethos of the Scared Heart Society;
- Developing maximum co-operation between parents, staff and the School;
- Providing a medium for information and participation of parents in the School community;
- Identifying services and talents within the School community and making them available to school-related spiritual, educational, social and fund raising activities;
- Raising funds for the purposes of the School;
- Providing a medium for the promotion of a spirit of community and mutual support within the Stuartholme School;
- Fostering parent-student-teacher understanding and communication.
The Parent of Stuartholme (PoS) Community Groups reflect the close relationship between the School and parents, friends and past students.
The groups provide invaluable time and resources to supporting the students learning, academic, cultural and sporting success.
Please contact the representative of each Support Group listed below for more details about how you can get involved.
|Parents of Stuartholme Community Groups|
|Stuartholme Social Committee||B. Roads|
|Care & Concern||B. Roads|
|Boarding Parent Network Group||S. Shay|
|Year 7 Parent Group||V. Brown|
|Year 8 Parent Group||Mr & Mrs Merza and J. Wright Smith|
|Year 9 Parent Group||K. Stock and H. Hunter|
|Year 10 Parent Group||T. Franchi and K. Broderick|
|Year 11 Parent Group||TBA|
|Year 12 Parent Group||K. Cameron and R. Erratt|
|Swimming / Waterpolo||TBA|
|Athletics / Cross Country||TBA|
Meetings are held once per term and all members of our current parent community are very welcomed to attend.