To facilitate a smooth transition from primary school music to the Stuartholme School Music Program we encourage your daughter to participate in the “Hear Me Grow” video submission.
The video recording will demonstrate her skills and abilities and will be used as a guide to place your daughter in the appropriate band, choir, orchestra and extension music ensembles for 2022.
Please note the following:
- The choice of music performed can be selected from her current private/instrumental music lesson material or ensemble repertoire.
- The length of repertoire should be approximately 1 to 3 minutes in length.
- The student should not be accompanied with an additional instrument or backing track.
- The student should wear her primary school uniform for the recording.
- The student must be clearly visible in the video.
- The video should take place with minimal visible and audio distractions to support her performance.
Please email your link to firstname.lastname@example.org using any of the following options below or send a USB to: Director of Music, Stuartholme School, 365 Birdwood Tce, Toowong, 4065. NB: name, instrument clearly labelled
- YouTube account link
- One Drive link
The closing date for the video submission is Friday 8 October.
Once your daughter has been placed into an ensemble further details regarding the rehearsal schedule, performance events and ensemble levy will be forwarded to you.
If you have any additional questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com