Stuartholme School is registered with the Commonwealth Registrar of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students. Our CRICOS Provider Number is 00524E.
For those who do not have an Australian Passport, please complete the following steps. If you possess an Australian passport, please apply as a domestic student.
- Request a Stuartholme Prospectus for international students. This can be viewed online or posted to you.
- If you would like further information, please email our Enrolments Team, who will send you an International Student Enrolment Handbook together with an Application for Enrolment form and other relevant information.
- Complete the Enrolment Application form online. Alternatively complete the form included in your prospectus. A non-refundable registration fee of $100 is payable for each application for enrolment. Payments can be made online via our secure Payment Portal or by cheque.
- Please post a copy of your daughter’s birth certificate and passport to the School at your earliest convenience.
- The School will make contact with you to arrange an interview and a tour.
- A letter of offer will be sent, requesting payment of an Enrolment Bond, one Term of Tuition and Boarding Fees and Health Cover for the period of your daughter’s schooling
- On receipt of payment, the School will complete a Confirmation of Enrolment Form which will enable you to apply for a student visa through the Department of Immigration and Citizenship at www.immi.gov.au
- Once you have received the student visa, please send a copy to the School.
If your daughter is unable to obtain a student visa, Stuartholme will make a full refund of all monies held in trust.
International Student Handbook 2018
Stuartholme International Student Fee Schedule 2019
Stuartholme School’s policies for international students
Additional information to consider:
- All international students enrolled at Stuartholme School are required to reside in the School’s Boarding House.
- During school holiday periods, the Boarding House is closed for maintenance. We encourage students to reconnect with family and friends during this time.
To make an enrolment enquiry, please contact the Registrar on telephone +61 7 3369 5466 or email.