Stuartholme welcomes applications from both domestic and international students. Before completing the application form below, we invite you to learn more about Stuartholme School for international students.
To apply to Stuartholme School, please complete the information below, carefully following the instructions provided. Your application will be confirmed via email within 7 days.
Step 1 – Scan / Copy Documents
Scan the following documents so they can be uploaded to the Enrolment Application Form below.
- Copies of Student Report Cards from the previous 3 years of study, including a copy of the latest Student Report;
- A reference from the student’s current or most recent Principal;
- Appropriate proof of identity and age;
- Completed subject choices form – School Curriculum Handbook;
- Written evidence of proficiency in English as a second language;
- Clear photocopy or scanned copy of passport page with name, photo identification, passport number and expiry date; and
- If applicable, a letter of release if transferring from another school.
Step 2 – Payment Form (Pay Registration Fee)
Following these instructions (click here), please make a non-refundable application fee of $300 (per child). When payment is complete, a receipt number will be issued. Please write down the receipt number and enter it into the ‘Payment Receipt’ section of the Enrolment Application below. Cheques made out to Stuartholme School can be posted to: Enrolments Office, 365 Birdwood Terrace, Toowong QLD, 4066. Note: if you are experiencing difficulty processing the registration fee online, please contact +61 7 3369 5466 to pay your registration fee over the telephone.Pay Online Now
Step 3 – Complete the Enrolment Application Form
The scanned documents (refer Step 1) and payment receipt number (Refer Step 2) must be entered into this form.
Enrolment Application Form
All fields marked with * are mandatory.
Changed contact information
Please keep us informed of any changes to your contact information, particularly your email and postal addresses. Email is Stuartholme School’s primary form of communication. You will receive important information and regular School updates via your nominated email address.