Employment enquiries and applications
Applications including a covering letter, full CV, copies of relevant documentation to support your application, together with contact details of three referees can be addressed to the Principal and sent by email or by post to:
365 Birdwood Terrace
On employment, all applicants are required to hold or be eligible for a Positive Notice Blue Card for child related employment. Stuartholme School is an equal opportunity employer. However, the Boarding positions are open to female applicants only due to the nature of work.
Stuartholme School is a Catholic day and boarding school and widely known as one of Queensland’s leading secondary schools for girls. It is Brisbane’s only Catholic girls’ boarding school. While an independent school, it is also part of an international network of schools in over 40 countries, committed to the education of young women in the Sacred Heart tradition.
Stuartholme has a current enrolment of 685 girls in Years 7 to 12, 132 of whom are boarders.
This is a diverse role with key accountabilities for teaching and learning; and HR management.
If you are an experienced Catholic educational leader with ambitions for principalship, we encourage you to visit www.traksearch.com to view a video and obtain further information.
To express your interest, simply send a resume from this site; from the Trak Search website; or by email to email@example.com quoting ref number TS1417. Enquiries are also welcome to John Chesher on 0417 068 220.
Closing Date: Wednesday 30 October 2019
Stuartholme is a Catholic independent girls’ school catering for secondary day and boarding students. It is committed to the education of young women in the philosophy and tradition of the Society of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Stuartholme is a member of the Sacred Heart International Network with more than 140 Schools in over 40 countries, educating within the philosophical framework of the Goals of Sacred Heart Education.
The Library Technician is a member of a Library team and works under the direction of the Leader of Learning – Library Services. The Library Technician provides a safe, comfortable, and inviting learning environment that:
- enhances digital and information literacy;
- resources the curriculum;
- supports students to become critical, creative and collaborative thinkers, and ultimately independent learners who can locate, evaluate and use information efficiently and effectively.
The Library is open from 8:00am – 6:00pm on Mondays to Thursdays and from 8:00am – 4.30pm on Fridays. The Library Technician will work 35 hours per week during term time. Hours will be negotiated with the Leader of Learning – Library Services.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Formal qualifications in the Diploma of Library and Information Services;
- Professional membership of The Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA) or ALIATec;
- Experience in cataloguing a wide range of resources and equipment;
- Understanding of established cataloguing practices and procedures;
- Experience with financial management, budgets and record keeping;
- Experience with digital databases or Learning Management Software;
- Experience working in a high school or university library;
- Ability to liaise with teaching staff, students, library staff and senior administration;
Click here to view the full role description.
Applicants should hold a current Positive Notice Blue Card for Child Related Employment or be eligible to apply.
All staff are expected to actively support the Catholic ethos of the School and the Goals of Sacred Heart Education.
The Application Process
Applications including a covering letter, full CV and contact details of three referees should be emailed no later than 4:00pm on Monday 28 October 2019. Emails should be addressed to The Acting Principal and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.