Please attach copies of the following supporting documentation with your Bursary Application:
- Copy of your latest tax return/s
- All payslips coming into the household including Centrelink payments statement (last 3 months)
- Rent or mortgage bank statement
- Statement for any investment properties in your name or Family Trust
- Personal statement advising how you and your daughter meet the eligibility criteria.
- Any other information that you feel needs to be considered in assessing your application
This Bursary is open to new students wishing to commence at Stuartholme School in 2023 as a Boarder. Applicants must complete a Bursary Application Form as well as a Enrolment Application Form (if not already completed). The Application must include a personal statement advising how you and your daughter meet the below criteria.
- Financial hardship
- Academic excellence
- Participation in co-curricular activities
- Support of Sacred Heart values
- Evidence of leadership skills and good character; and
- Willingness and ability to contribute to the wider life of the school.
As part of the Bursary Application Process Stuartholme School asks you for certain personal information. Such information will be used to assess your application. The personal information may be stored electronically or in paper files.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that information held in paper and/or electronic form is safe and secure, and protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is only used by staff for the purpose of assessing your application.