To assist the Bursary Committee, we request that you please complete this form and attach supporting documentation. Providing this information will assist the School in understanding your circumstances and assessing your application.
Please attach copies of the following supporting documentation with your Bursary Application:
- Copy of your latest tax return/s
- All payslips coming into the household including Centrelink payments statement (last 3 months)
- Rent or mortgage bank statement
- Statement for any investment properties in your name or Family Trust
- Any other information that you feel needs to be considered in assessing your application
Bursaries are considered where a family can show genuine financial hardship. Bursaries are not ongoing and applications need to be resubmitted in Term 2 each year.
As part of the Bursary Application Process Stuartholme School asks you for certain personal information. Such information will be used to assess your application. The personal information may be stored electronically or in paper files.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that information held in paper and/or electronic form is safe and secure, and protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is only used by staff for the purpose of assessing your application.